Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cuteness

Aidan does or says at least one thing that cracks us up each day. Here are two from the the last couple of days...

1. I've really been talking about everything "potty" these days as my goal for the summer is for Aidan to be potty-trained. We read the same book each night about getting potty trained and we talk about big boy underwear and the potty itself. He has some underwear in his sock drawer that he saw the other day and so we got them out and looked at each pair...they have Mater and Lightning McQueen on them which he thought was pretty cool. I asked him if he wanted to use the potty so he could wear the underwear, and he said, no, so we put them back in the drawer. This morning, he asked me to get them out of the drawer again (there are 3 pair in a little plastic baggy)...so I did. Then he decided he wanted to take them to school with him! : ) I told him could take them in the car, but had to leave them there when we got to school. That would be one interesting show-and-tell! ; )

2. Aidan always wants some of whatever you are eating. I had a blueberry bagel with butter on it the other day. He wanted his own, so I gave him half of mine. He asked for peanut butter on it...I figured he meant regular butter so, I explained that it was already on there. He said, "no mommy," and took me to the pantry to get the peanut butter. He insisted...so I put it on there and he loved it...mmmm peanut butter and blueberries...the breakfast of champions! Here's a pic of him enjoying it...

No comments:

Post a Comment