Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Piece to the Puzzle

I got a job yesterday! : ) I have had 2 interviews with principals and the math department head at Cedar Park High School in Leander ISD, and the head principal called yesterday to offer me a position! I don't know exactly what I'll be teaching yet, but that's okay...it will either be Algebra I or II or a combination of the two. I am really excited to be teaching there...it is one of the schools that Jessica's middle-schoolers go to, so we could possibly share some students after a couple of years...that would be fun! It is also a relief to be able to mark that off the list and it's definitely another answered prayer...I feel so blessed and grateful that everything has been going so smoothly! Next on the list...finding a house down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment