Sunday, November 7, 2010

August 2010

We enjoyed our last couple weeks of summer before school started. We didn't do a whole lot...that was my attempt to make the time go by slower...stretch it out for a little longer!

A three-man band



Grammy and Grampy took us to the circus! It was pretty amazing...tons of animals and crazy stunts. I think everyone enjoyed it!
Look at all the elephants

Gav watching from Grampy's lap

Aidan watching from Grammy's lap and anticipating the shot from the canon

Pretty excited about his souvenir


I went back to work in the middle of the month and the boys went back to their daycare. As sad as I was to be leaving them, I was legitimately excited about the upcoming school year. I am scheduled to be teaching some great classes, and I love the school I moved to last year. We moved into our new building this year, so I have now moved my school stuff three times in three years!!! No more...I plan to be here for a while!

As we headed back to school, I couldn't help but think how this was our last year without a school-aged kid. I can't believe Aidan will start kindergarten next year...he is getting so big and it brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it! His daddy keeps reminding me what a big raise we'll get when he goes to school...this is true! : ) Here's a pic after his back-to-school haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment