Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Well, today was my first day back to school with students and the boys first day at their new daycare. While I was really sad to leave them this morning, the day went better than I could have hoped for. I knew Gavin would be fine with Mrs. Patty (their new teacher)...he's happy with anyone right now! I wasn't exactly sure how Aidan would react, though. But, he was excited to go this morning and at the end of the day, Mrs. Patty said he acted as if he had been going there for a long time...that he fit right in and played well with everyone. The first thing she said to me when I walked in to pick them up this afternoon was, "Could your boys be any more angelic?" So, that made me feel really good and reaffirmed our decision to place them both in this school! My day was also good...I am really excited to be at my new school, and I think it is going to be a great year!

I thought about a "first day" pic as we were leaving, so this was all I could get...a little goofy, but still cute...



No comments:

Post a Comment