Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grammy's Spaghetti

Anyone who has had the privilege of eating my mom's food knows she is an excellent cook! And, one of my favorite meals (as well as my bff, Megan's) is her spaghetti. Aidan and I went to stay with my parents for a few days this week while RJ was in Chicago for work. One night, mom fixed her infamous spaghetti. Aidan doesn't usually like pasta (except for macaroni), but he decided he wanted to try some of my dinner...so, I gave him a bite and what happened next was hysterical. He wouldn't let me cut it up because he was having too much fun trying to slurp it up! Pronouncing the word "spaghetti" is pretty hard for little ones and provides for a few smiles, too. Enjoy the clips...

Slurping


I love Grammy's "fusagetti"!

No comments:

Post a Comment